Calendar of Events
Build Your Custom BADGER BUILT Apron & Support the IAPF!
November 1, 2020 - December 31, 2030
register for this event...
- Sylvia Ouellette, DVM DABVP (Equine)
- Oakhurst Equine Veterinary Services
- Monthly forum that brings 2 equine veterinary podiatry cases to go over with the group of farriers (and veterinarians) and discuss underlying medical condition, treatment options and shoeing options. Shoeing is then performed on the horses in question with hands on application of shoes and forging techniques to aid in treatment.
- Greg Gage
APPROVED FOR 40 IAPF CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
Approved for 7 IAPF Continuing Education Credits.
Sponsored by: Jane Mundy
- R. F. (Ric) Redden DVM APF
Dr. Redden will teach and demonstrate podiatry principles and techniques during the morning sessions and afternoon sessions will include hands-on instructions designed to enhance the knowledge and working relationship of vets and farriers equally responsible for the health of the equine foot.
Review the Course Syllabus.
Time & Location:
July 10, 2023 , 8:00 AM – July 14, 2023, 5:00 PM
R.F. Redden, DVM, 8235 McCowans Ferry Rd, Versailles, KY 40383, USA
About the Event:
Ideally veterinarian and farrier teams but not mandatory. When veterinarians and farriers learn together, they enhance their effectiveness when working together.
Registration Rate: $3250 per person
*Early Bird Rate $2995 per person (Save $255 until April 10, 2023)
1/2 down payment plan option available online, an invoice will be sent for the final amount after purchase of the payment plan option.
Cancellation Policy: NO REFUNDS AFTER MAY 10, 2023.
Approved for 40 IAPF Continuing Education Credits.
This program 20-864106 has been approved for 39 hours of continuing education credit in jurisdictions that recognize RACE approval, with 39 hours available to an individual.
Location: R.F. Redden, DVM 8235 McCowans Ferry Rd Versailles, KY 40383
Hours: Monday thru Friday 8 AM - 5 PM Morning and afternoon snacks and lunch will be provided daily.
This 5 day course is designed to teach veterinarians and farriers a revolutionary means of viewing the horses foot, from an internal as well external perspective, how to develop instinctive knowledge of the internal components and how the mechanical forces influence blood flow to vital growth centers. This is the key to maintaining health and enhancing the healing environment.
View the Accommodations
View the detailed driving Directions to IEPC.
Air Travel can be made into:
- Lexington airport (LEX) 20 mile drive to R.F. Redden, DVM
- Lousiville airport (SDF) 60 mile drive to R.F. Redden, DVM
- Cincinnati airport (CVG) 90 mile drive to R.F. Redden, DVM
If you are interested in attending future courses, call (859) 983-6690 or Email Dr. Redden (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Our goal is to collaborate with the veterinarians and educate all in attendance. We want to ensure that the process we execute at our meetings is repeatable by the farrier at the farm going forward.
- Esco Buff PhD APF-I CF